This weekend in pictures

Sunday, July 10, 2011

This weekend was just the right amount of relaxing, projecting and beach time. 
Here's a peek into our weekend through photographs:

I found a recipe for "healthy no bake cookies" Via Pinterest 
-Who cares how healthy they really are, they taste wonderful!
Wishing the birds would find our feeder! (I promise there's bird feed in there you just can't see it) 

Our take on the famous Dukes crusted fish
I finally did a little thrifting at the local Goodwill. Scored all of this for less than $15. The dress is from Target and still had the original tags on it.. It was marked $48.99 The purse was $4 and each of the jars were 99 cents. I couldn't resist making use of the big jar after a good rinse when I got home.

 We hope you all had as enjoyable of a weekend. Big changes next week, can't wait to share them!

No comments:

Post a Comment