'Creatives Near You'

Tuesday, July 19, 2011


I first found out about Green Couch Designs when I saw their goods at a craft show in Oklahoma. I was inspired by the raw materials they used. Since the big move they had sort of fallen off my radar until now.

Jeremy and Kathleen were featured as the most recent 'Creatives' in a blog segment (from Meg + Cale's blog) about young creative professionals in the OKC area.

It's ironic that I stumbled upon this after just completing a new page on our blog. The tab is up there next to the Adventures and About Us page and is coincidentally called Creatives. It's a list of people (somehow all guys) that I find to be humble, talented, and unbelievably creative. Without even knowing it these guys encourage John and I to push the envelop with our careers in design and continually inspire and educate us through their work.

I've linked all of their websites on that page and hope that if you ever find yourself in need of one of their services you give them a call...

We look forward to expanding the creative connections we have in Hawaii and beyond.

-Rach








No comments:

Post a Comment