Pinterest Projects

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

If you read the blog from the URL or through bloglovin you can see the new layout I'm finishing up. I've enjoyed the way the look of the blog has progressed in the last year and I'm happy to say that although I do use premade layouts I do quite a bit of tweeking to the html myself. Over on the sidebar I've added a new little tab called pinterest projects. 

Like so many others, I'm addicted to pinterest. It sure beats saving all the pictures to inspiration folders on my computer because, with pinterest, you can link back to the tutorials and give appropriate credit when you use someone else's photograph or idea. It's also a lot of fun to see what all my friends are pinning.

I've challenged myself to not just pin a bunch of good ideas, but to actually make the crafts and try the recipes for the things I pin.

Without further ado- here's our most recent 'pinterest project'

The perfect way to serve corn salsa for our little Halloween double-feature movie night


*Unfortunately even the pin for this idea is to a dead link, but at least I'm trying!!



1 comment:

Post a Comment