I'm dreaming of a white Christmas

Sunday, December 19, 2010

So if you know us you probably know John’s love for all things white. On the other hand color is kind of my thing…or at least it was. I know, I was the one set out to convince him why color was so much better- but i think i’m giving in. While organizing lists for our christmas wishes this year I kept noticing a trend in mine. WHITE. So I thought I’d share a few things that caught my eye in my holiday search this year…





 I’d enjoy one of these… or all of them- I love the matte finish
:)
Although I don’t really anticipate getting all of these items as gifts or with my own money (especially since I haven’t told anyone about these little loves until now) I found it oddly refreshing that the items from West Elm I chose were listed under objects. Because that’s all they are…

*All pictures are linked back to their original location :)

http://www.westelm.com/products/pure-white-ceramic-vase-collection-a760/?pkey=cvaseshttp://www.westelm.com/products/ceramic-owls-a931/?pkey=cobjects

No comments:

Post a Comment