Tortilla Mystery Soup

Friday, June 24, 2011

Have you ever thrown a bunch of ingredients together praying it turns out edible only to find that you've made the most unbelievably delicious meal that you'll never in your life be able to recreate? Well it happened to me last night. Mr. Whitaker went out for a drink with a friend and I decided to throw some things in a pot and call it soup, I thought if I was lucky I might even convince him to eat some of it. I remember roasting some roma tomatoes and sweet corn (still on the cob) in the oven with a little olive oil and then I added every other vegetable and seasoning that I could find. It turned out with just a little kick and a sweet bite from the corn.



 Looking forward to a relaxing weekend with a few overdue projects. Hope to update you all soon! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment