Creature Fear

Friday, May 13, 2011

"So many foreign worlds

So ready for us

So ready for us,

The creature fear..."

When the ladies were here we did quite a bit of snorkeling-

The waterproof camera I won earlier this year was perfect for documenting some of the underwater creatures we encountered.

This creep swam right up in my face before I realized what it was. 

I know what you're thinking, and no these aren't post cards, we are just super stealthy in the ocean with a camera.


 I love all the bubbles in this one.  


In case you didn't know, it IS a requirement to do the robot while snorkeling... 


To all our friends and family: If those pictures weren't enough to convince you to buy your tickets to come visit you might just be crazy, but we love you anyways.

An extra special shout out to my very best friend- Happy Birthday Chelsi! this sunset is for you, now get on over here and enjoy one with me already!!

1 comment:

Chelsi Krause said...

I'm convinced! And jealous! And thank you for the birthday wish :) Now MY wish is that you get over here and celebrate with me tonight!

Post a Comment