My List

Friday, August 5, 2011

I make list all the time- for work, for grocery shopping, for just about anything.... with one exception. 
I've never taken the time to write out my future dreams and goals. It seems so funny that I wouldn't write all of that out as well. I guess the fear of failure has had the best of me for a while.

 I finally bit the bullet on a few things I've been really meaning to do for the last few months, or maybe even year. It feels so good to cross things off my hypothetical list. Doors keep opening for me to keep moving forward with my little creative side venture Fringe and I'm getting more and more excited about establishing my own brand. I've received such an amazing amount of positive feedback from people I've made gifts for. It's really gratifying to create something with my own two hands. Seems like the beginning of something really great!

1) I set up an Etsy shop. I'll share the link once there's actually anything in the shop,  but it's a first step!
 2) Getting business cards printed
3) Researching cloth labels
4) Found a local company that I can potentially sell my goods at, as well as my etsy!

Also, in 2 weeks I'm sitting for a test that will help me to be more marketable in my career and I'll be the first one in my office with those credentials. 






No comments:

Post a Comment